In fact, more and more couples are choosing to resolve their differences through mediation and negotiation, rather than litigation. Many people choose mediation over litigation because they’d rather make their own decisions instead of having a judge do it for them.
and less expensive than a divorce trial, and it usually proceeds much faster. support, and child custody are all important considerations that need to be taken into account. And while it's possible to draft your own legal documents, it's usually best to seek the help of an experienced attorney. After all, a divorce is not something you want to do yourself.
• Interim and emergent disagreements
• Property distribution - cars, houses, furniture, memorabilia, pets.
• Parenting time
• Paternity actions
• School choice disputes
• Vacation time
• Child support disputes
can save time, money, and result in better agreements.
When that’s done, both mediators compare notes, impressions and ideas.
One Plus Mediation will typically move forward more quickly than Standard Mediation.
One Plus mediation enables meetings with both parties at the same time because you’ll have two mediators to work with.
• More productive use of time.
• Costs are often reduced because the entire process takes less time.
• Fears of gender bias are eliminated because there is always one female and one male mediator.
• Can take longer and cost more than OnePlus mediation.
• More likely to lead to time-consuming litigation.
Optional mediation enhancements
• Contempt and Show Cause matters
• Jurisdictional disputes
• Post-Judgment matters
• Probate matters
• Property distribution disputes
• Spousal support (alimony)
• Trust disputes
• Will contests